Topic: Growth Framework for building an Enduring Enterprise
When a customer comes to you, they don't need a product rather they need a solution for their problem. Product Managers & Product Owner's job is to look into the totality of the product where it should answer customers problems of an unsatisfied need. While working towards the sustained growth for an organization one cannot only focus on core business but also need to look into all emergent opportunities and embryonic businesses. The key takeaways from the meetup would be:
1. Products and TOC (Total Product Concept)
2. What is Growth Framework
3. How Growth Framework helps in building an Enduring Enterprise
4. What are unhealthy patterns in Growth Framework
5. Seven degrees of freedom for sustainability
The Digital Group Inc
An Agile enthusiast and Scrum & SAFe practitioner with 12+ years of IT industry experience
- An Agile enthusiast and Scrum & SAFe practitioner with 12+ years of IT industry experience.
- Currently working as Product Coach/Agile Coach and help organizations to build quality products at sustainable pace.
- Work on building System Thinking and Organizational Design.
- Have vast experience in transforming organizations for agile adoption.
- Expertise in facilitating Agile Workshops and various Innovation games.
- Experience in Product Ownership and building Product roadmap for embryonic products.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/prashant-gera/
Leader - Atlassian User Group (Pune)
Technology Lead | PSM | ITIL | DevOps
KPMG Global Services
Atlassian Community Leader