Jira Configuration Management and Cloning
What is Jira Cloud Configuration Management?
- Why is Configuration Management necessary?
- How to move configuration objects from one site to another (Sandbox to Production)
- Investigating Configuration changes in a Jira site
- Cloning Projects in bulk along with it's configuration
- Performance impact due to lack of Configuration Management practices
- Live Q&A
Make every release count - write engaging release notes
In the ever-evolving world of software development, each release brings an opportunity to captivate and engage your users. Let's explore the art of crafting compelling release notes that truly make every release count. Join us as we delve into the essentials of writing impactful release notes, and stay tuned for a live demonstration of our game-changing app, 'Automated Release Notes for Jira,' designed to streamline and elevate your release note process.
10.30 AM - 11.00 AM Registration, Swag, Networking over Snacks
11.00 AM - 12.00 PM Jira Configuration Management and Cloning
12.00 PM - 01.00 PM Make every release count - write engaging release notes
01.00 PM - 02.30 PM Networking over Lunch