Topics1. Space Tools Pro for Confluence - Speeding up content management in Confluence Cloud
Space Tools Pro - Our top 5 time-consuming tasks in Confluence speed up with Space Tools Pro for Confluence to manage your content smarter and faster. Many users quickly lose an overview of creating content and spaces in Confluence. We will show you that an overview of all your Confluence content is just a click away. With Space Tools Pro and the included space navigator, you have a tool that gives you central access to all relevant Confluence content. We'll show you how to use it for maximum efficiency and ease of use, and how to manage your content and your spaces like a pro.
- Create and copy spaces on-the-fly
- Copy multiple pages
- Create multiple pages and build page trees
- Renaming pages
- Move pages and page trees across spaces
Space Tools Pro makes Confluence management easy and saves you a lot of time.
2. How to eliminate outdated pages and automate content lifecycle management in Confluence Cloud.
Confluence is where teams store their knowledge and collaborate on any new project or idea. However, over time, the number of documents can virtually explode, so managing content quickly becomes an exhaustive and increasingly more difficult task. In this talk, Adrian (Co-Founder of B1NARY) will present Breeze - Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud, an ideal solution for automating Content Lifecycle Management.
You will learn how to:
- save time and money by keeping pages up-to-date and spaces clean of outdated content,
- reduce the ever-growing, uncontrolled information in Confluence,
- get much better content quality control through reports and periodic review cycles,
- simplify archiving through bulk actions and reviewer feedback.
3. Smarter ITSM - Your way to a fully connected IT service desk with Microsoft 365 and Jira Service Management
Let’s combine the strengths of Microsoft 365 and Jira Service Management for next level ITSM! Find out how to provide a deep integration of both tools, so that all teams – no matter what their preferred tool is – can work smarter and more efficiently together. The Microsoft 365 for Jira app provides Microsoft 365 functionality in Jira and vice versa.
Type of Event: Virtual
About the Atlassian Community Winnipeg
As one of the official communities of Atlassian, we meet regularly to share and help with questions & sessions about Atlassian (Jira, Confluence & all other products) and the Atlassian Marketplace App universe.
What is an Atlassian Community?
Here is a video from Atlassian – https://youtu.be/6xKBN4Rm_iA .
Why should I participate?
Are you an enthusiastic Jira and / or Confluence user and want to exchange ideas with like-minded people? This is the right community for you! Do you seek other topics for future meetings? Get in touch and share your ideas: email@example.com.