Join us as our guest speaker discusses some use cases on successful assignments and best practices that they followed to keep their teams happy, motivated and able to work with an agile mindset to continue to achieve common goals over Covid.
- Goal of the day with effective planning
- Importance of Communication Calories and Increase Interaction for better Innovation
- Best strategies for useful tools for Collective Collaboration
- Importance of e-Xcercise in Digital Transforming world to be fit as a fiddle
- A bitter pill to swallow for desk digestion
- Create Squad Hosts for achieving mission and goals
- How effectively plan schedule and prioritize work?
- On time feedback helps to foster growth in various way
Type of Event: Virtual
About the Atlassian Community Winnipeg
As one of the official communities of Atlassian, we meet regularly to share and help with questions & sessions about Atlassian (Jira, Confluence & all other products) and the Atlassian Marketplace App universe.
What is an Atlassian Community?
Here is a video from Atlassian – https://youtu.be/6xKBN4Rm_iA .
Why should I participate?
Are you an enthusiastic Jira and / or Confluence user and want to exchange ideas with like-minded people? This is the right community for you! Do you seek other topics for future meetings? Get in touch and share your ideas: email@example.com.