Essential Trello boards to build better team productivity, Productive teams need to have team trust, teammate engagement, prioritized projects, and a stable support structure in place to truly succeed. Trello helps over 1MM active team reduce status meetings, endless email chains, and siloed work in a fun, visual way.
Resistance is internal, so although it may seem to come from external sources like bosses, spouses, or children it doesn’t – it comes from within you.
At this very moment:
- There are a countless artist who is busy updating Facebook, instead of writing prose or stirring paint or memorizing lines
- There are countless entrepreneurs who are pre-occupied posting business articles on LinkedIn, rather than getting to work
- There are countless citizens who are arguing about politics, rather than getting involved
- Unhappiness – We’re bored, we’re restless, we feel guilty but don’t know why.
- Self-doubt – We question our desires, our abilities. Are we being authentic if we pursue them?
- Criticism – We’re critical of ourselves and maybe critical of others.
- Distraction – We’re consumed by meaningless content, clickable headlines, binge-worthy television
- Shallowness – Our actions are empty or trivial.
- Perfectionism – We don’t act until everything is just right.
"Most of us have two lives. The life we live and the unlived life within us" - Steven Pressfield, The War of Art
"Your chances for success will increase dramatically when you search intently for reasons to go up instead of inventing reasons to go down". - Steve House, Scott Johnston, Training for the New Alpinism
"Progress equals Happiness" - Tonny Robbins
Come let us explore how Trello can unleash that inner self and uncover the great potential in us.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and Atlassian Community Nairobi
- Teamwork, Trello-style
- Teamwork and Trello
- Research-Backed Workflows
- Team Templates
- Trello Community Template Gallery
- Unleash your Unlived Life Using Trello
- Atlassian Community News: Upcoming Atlassian Team Tour, events, and announcements
We have over 1800 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum of 50 for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Juice, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!